Web Directory - Disasters:Volcanoes
Ascension Island Geology
- Geology, volcanology and geochemistry of Ascension Island, South Atlantic Ocean
Cascades Volcano Observatory
- The volcanology team focuses on the use of satellite remote sensing to study volcanoes.
Eruptions of Mount Spurr Volcano, Alaska
- Photographs of the 1992 Eruptions
Hawaii Scientific Drilling Project
- HSDP has drilled a 1056 m hole in Hilo, Hawaii, retrieving rocks from the Hawaiian volcanoes Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea.
Hawaii Volcano Observatory Newsletter
MTU Volcanoes Page
Nordic Volcanological Institute
International, (Nordic), non-profit organization for basic research in dynamic Earth processes, with emphsis on volcanic activity at diverging plate boundaries.
Pinatubo Page - Volcano
- Information concerning the ongoing eruption at Rabaul Caldera, Papua New Guinea. Reports, images, animations from Michigan Technological University
Volcanic Plume Simulation: Aviation Safety, climate impact of volcanos..
- Dept. of Meteorology, University of Maryland
The Volcano Page
USGS - CO2 Emission at Mammoth Mountain, California
Volcano Listserve Proceedings
- provides information about volcanoes to school kids and to visitors at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Mt. St. Helens National Monument
- Our manufacturer direct pricing is 40-90% less than office store prices
© 2017 Web Directory.com - Your online resource since 1994