Web Directory - Land Conservation:Coastal Preservation
Sustainable Marine Resources
California Coastal Commission
- State Government Agency charged with administering California Coastal Zone Management Program
Center for Coastal Studies
- Cape Cod's dynamic environmental organization dedicated to the preservation of our coastal ecosystem and marine habitats.
Center of Excellence in Coastal Resources Management
- The Silliman U. is a Christian Institution in the Philippines dedicated to the conservation and management of coastal resources.
Coastal Conservation Foundation
- CCF is dedicated to conserving the Gulf of California and its habitants through education, research and special projects.
The Coastal Resources Center
- The Coastal Resources Center is dedicated to facilitating the development of strategies for the effective management of coastal environments.
Euro-Mediterranean Centre on Insular Coastal Dynamics
- Educational, Research and Information dissemination activities on sustainable use of coastal resources.
Great Lakes Islands Project
- A U.S.-Canadian effort to improve our understanding and protection of the biological diversity of the 35,000 islands of the Great Lakes.
Gulf Coast Environmental Defense
- Fighting to keep offshore oil drilling off the coast of Florida
Gulf Coast Prairies and Marshes
- The Texas office of The Nature Conservancy, an international non-profit environmental organization.
Mangrove Replenishment Initiative
- An ambitious effort to develop technology in self-sustaining, shoreline revegetation for intracoastal waters and lagoon systems.
New Jersey's Shoreline Future
- Institute of Marine & Coastal Sciences, Rutgers University
NOAA's CoastWatch Program
maps the US coastal oceans 4 times daily, producing over 600 visible, IR and SST images.
Ocean Voice International
- Ocean Voice International, a non-profit NGO, works towards harmony between people, marine life and environment, through education, training, research, and partnerships.
Save Gregory Point!
- Dedicated to saving Gregory Point and the nearby Oregon coast from the destruction the Bal'diyaka Center would bring.
Schooner Ernestina Commission
- The 156' Historic Ernestina ex-Effie M. Morrissey explores the coastal environment and links seaports of New England.
Sefton Coast Life Project
- European Life Funded project to develop a conservation strategy for the Sand Dunes of the Sefton Coast
Silliman University Center of Excellence in Coastal Resources Management
- The Center is involved in the development of techniques in managing the coastal resources in the Philippines
Southern California Coastal Water Research Project
- SCCWRP's mission is to enhance scientific understanding of how natural processes and anthropogenic factors interact to determine the health of the Southern California coastal environment.
Washington Coastal Watch
- Public Affairs Consulting Firm Specializing in Coastal issues
American Shore and Beach Preservation Assoc.
University of California
412 O'Brien Hall
Berkeley , CA 94720
Coastal Conservation Association
4801 Woodway, Suite 220W
Houston, TX 77056
The Coastal Society
P.O. Box 2081
Glouster, Ma. 01930-2081
P.O. Box 2704 #86
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Jasmine Business Directory
- A top human edited directory listing resources and businesses in topic and region based categories.
- Our manufacturer direct pricing is 40-90% less than office store prices
©2018 Web Directory.com - Your online resource since 1994