Web Directory - Science:Biology:Biotechnology
- Agricultural Diagnostic Reference Lab -- Testing for the Detection of Plant Pathogens
Automation in Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Biotechnology solutions, Microbiology automation and data handling
- A life science education resource and biotechnology reference tool.
- Internet source for current information and source material on Canada's biotechnology industry
Environmental Concepts Made Easy
- Tulane/Xavier Center for Bioenvironmental Research, a research institute dedicated to finding ways to protect human health and ecosystems from pollutants.
Genetically Engineered Foods - A Serious Health Hazard
- Calling for a total moratorium on the release of genetically modified organisms. At the *very least* any food products containing such materials should be clearly labelled so that we can choose what we eat
- Canada's National Research Council / Infobiotech
Ingenius Molecular Biology
- R & D Systems Molecular Biology Web Resource
Molecular Biosciences at PNNL
- National laboratory conducting basic and applied research in molecular biology, biotechnology, molecular toxicology, and more.
National Agricultural Biotechnology Council
- The NABC provides an open forum for the discussion of issues related to the impace of biotechnology on agriculture.
Nitrate Elimination Co., Inc. HomePage
- The Nitrate Elimination Co., Inc., doing R&D on enzymatic systems for removing nitrate and detecting it in the environment.
Orthopaedic Bioengineering Laboratory
- Research is being carried out in orthopaedics, biomechanics, bioengineering, cell mechanics, and tissue engineering.
Resource and Environmental Biotechnology - Journal
- An international refereed journal of both full papers and rapid communications on biorelated resource and environmental science and technology
The Society for Biomaterials
- The Society For Biomaterials is a professional society which promotes advances in all phases of materials research and development in the biomaterials field.
Toronto Biotechnology Initiative
- A non-profit organization committed to promoting the growth of biotechnology in Toronto.
Washington Biotechnology Action Council
- We promote public involvement in the regulation of the biotechnolgy industry.
- Our manufacturer direct pricing is 40-90% less than office store prices
Jasmine Business Directory
- A top human edited directory listing resources and businesses in topic and region based categories.
©2019 Web Directory.com - Your online resource since 1994