Web Directory - WebDirectory Staff
The Web Directory Staff
Here are the folks who work every day answering your e-mail and letters, who search the Web
for the best sites to catalog and who help the Web Directory be the freshest, most comprehensive
directory on the Net. JD, the one in the rented tuxedo, founded the Web Directory in May, 1994.
Where we're located:
When we're not updating the directory, some of us have real lives:
See ya on the web!
- Actually, JD is on the phone or at the computer all day. He doesn't have a life.
- Erin teaches in Santa Barbara and has his own business and surfs and hikes.
- Ursula (Erin's girlfriend) studies hard and is a dental assistant, awesome hiker.
- Lady, our resident Border Collie, tries to eat all our cables.
- Wedge does photography and just finished recording his group ANTI-M's CD with Ronnie Montrose.
- Belves works in nearby Carpinteria, plays the guitar, does cool nature photography.
- Ruston cruises around the world having a good time. Writes cool music with Wedge.
- Lisa (our resident super-model) is fun, glamorous, brilliant, acts, sings, dances and holds two PhD's!!
- Mark (Lisa's boyfriend) works for Stratacom making cool comunication things. Throws great Halloween parties.
- Dallas works for Applied Magnetics, makes great chocolate covered strawberries.
- Flip is too busy to help us. He just got his MD and his PhD at the UTMB, Galveston.
- Kristina (married to Flip) works at UTMB, keeps Flip in line.
- Mike teaches at a nearby school. He can resite the History of the World from memory and could beat anybody at Wheel of Fortune or Trivial Pursuit. No kidding.
- Wendy (married to Mike, and also my beautiful sister), takes care of her two daughters and flies out to Boulder, Colorado, for Power Lunches.
©2018 Web Directory.com - Your online resource since 1994
Online Labels - Our manufacturer
direct pricing is 40-90% less than office store prices
Jasmine Business Directory - A top human edited directory listing resources and businesses
in topic and region based categories.